Welcome to Saakaar Bricks
Fly Ash bricks are made of fly ash, cement and sand. These can be extensively used in all building constructional activities similar to that of common burnt clay bricks. The fly ash bricks are comparatively lighter in weight and stronger than common clay bricks. Since fly ash is being accumulated as waste material in large quantity near thermal power plants and creating serious environmental pollution problems, its utilization as main raw material in the manufacture of bricks will not only create ample opportunities for its proper and useful disposal but also help in environmental pollution control to a greater extent in the surrounding areas of power plants.
- Higher Compressive strength as compared to any conventional bricks.
- Lower water absorption as compared to conventional bricks.
- Higher resistance to Salinity & water seepage.
- No salt-pitting tendencies / No efflorescence.
- Smooth surfaces and uniform sizes.
- Better thermal properties.
- Thinner masonry joints with higher uniformity.
- Higher acceptability for exposed brick masonry work.
- Lesser nos. of bricks consumption because of regular full sizes.
- Wastage component lower at site.
- Lesser cement mortar consumption because of thinner joints.
- Saving on plastering due to lesser plaster thickness.
- Almost 30% lower cost per unit of construction.